History-horizontal

Our 80 Year History

1930 The Flood family vision started with one truck and one employee at 139 N. Clark Street in Chicago.
1963 Providing great service at a fair price allowed us to grow and move to 5435 W. Chicago Avenue.
1970 Expansion continued and we moved to 1025 W. Monroe Street.
1975 Dedication to reliable service moved our office and garage to 3017 N. Kedzie Avenue.
1977 Continued growth moved our offices and garage to 2520 W. Huron Street.
1979 4827 W. Harrison Street became our home office, where we still reside today in addition to Oakbrook Terrace.
1988 Flood Brothers expanded operations to include a fully automated recycling center.
1990 We became the first licensed special waste hauler in Chicago for the Chicago community.
1992 Our recycling center is the first ever to service the initial Chicago Recycling Program for the 12th, 31st and 41st wards.
1995 Furthering our commitment to our customers, Flood Brothers launched a container fabrication and repair facility.
1996 We opened an additional facility in Carol Stream to further service our expanding network of customers.
2007 As technology evolved, so did our trucks to meet the new diesel emmision standards.
2011 Flood Brothers' services reach over 150 communities in the Chicagoland area.
Today The 5th generation of the Flood family leads Flood Brothers and employs over 100 employees in Chicago and the Chicagoland area.